CDM Smith Information Management Specialist 5 in Orlando, Florida
As a member of this team you would contribute to CDM Smith’s mission by:
• Developing software throughout the lifecycle including Planning/Needs assessment, User Interface (UI) design, Software development and coding, Software testing/debugging, Software training and support.
• Collaborating with other team members from Information Technologies, engineers, architects, software vendors, and management.
• Creating and modifying code using C#,C++/CLI, .NET Framework 4.5+, SQL, HTML, VBA, PowerShell
• Using software Visual Studio 2017, ProjectWise Explorer, ProjectWise Administrator, ProjectWise API, AutoCAD, AutoCAD API, SQL Server Management Studio
• Developing integration and applications for Revit, Revit API, Navisworks API, AutoCAD Plant 3D API, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Add-in API, Adobe Photoshop CC
• Working in both team and independent environments
Information Management Specialist 5
CDM Smith Employment Type:
Education: Master’s degree in information management or a related scientific field is required.
Certification: Without Master’s degree, has achieved Project Management Professional (PMP) status, a current Microsoft certification (e.g. MCSD), Certified GIS Professional (GISP) status, or has certification in another field (e.g., Professional Engineer’s license).
Experience: Minimum 6 years experience applying IM technology required with Bachelor’s degree, 5 years experience with Master’s degree.
Environmental Factors: Work involves use of specialized computer equipment and prolonged exposure to computer screens. Work involves strict attention to detail where errors are not easily corrected. Work requires the ability to participate in multiple simultaneous projects involving rigid time constraints.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle. Join us!
Job Site Location:
Florida - Orlando
Amount of Travel Required: