CDM Smith Bachelors - Environmental Engineering Intern-COOP in Jacksonville, Florida
CDM Smith’s Jacksonville office is looking for an Environmental Engineering Intern or Co-Op to join our team! You'll be working with a dynamic team of industry leading engineers on a diverse portfolio of public, federal, and industrial projects. Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
• Design efforts will include site visits, permit applications, figure/drawing preparations, schedules, etc.
• Shop drawing reviews against spec and helping put together attachments for RFI’s (with sr. reviewer conducting final review and oversight).
• Various site visits in the Jacksonville area
• Review of subconsultant submittals and standard agreements
• General spreadsheet calculations for sizing pipes, magnetic meters, assistance on vendor-required information for basis of design tasks.
• General design assistance on coordination with drafting of redlines from engineer for G,M,C design sheets and specifications.
They may also be exposure to ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Excel and Access software to display, analyze and manage data.
Bachelors - Environmental Engineering Intern-COOP
CDM Smith Employment Type:
Currently enrolled and taking courses toward a Bachelors in Environmental Engineering or a related engineering field is required. Students with 2 years of coursework completed are preferred. Some knowledge of ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Excel and Access is also preferred but not required.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Florida - Jacksonville
Amount of Travel Required: