CDM Smith Client Service Leader - Water Services in Detroit, Michigan
CDM Smith has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Service Leader to lead client engagement and business development for water infrastructure and resource services for multiple municipal clients in the Detroit, MI market. CDM Smith has been providing water infrastructure and resource services in the Detroit Area for over 40 years. We have worked on some of the largest water and wastewater projects for major clients throughout the area; we are looking for someone who will help develop the strategy of how to continue to grow our Detroit area water infrastructure and resource market.
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Developing new business and maintaining high-value relationships with water/wastewater clients in the Detroit market
• Creating client engagement strategies and pursuit plans for multiple water/wastewater infrastructure & resource clients
• Coordinating with Sr. Regional and Corporate Leadership to grow market share across targeted clients
• Identifying opportunities to expand CDM Smith involvement in strategic service offerings, including planning, construction, implementation, and alternative delivery
• Developing & managing proposal efforts, business strategies, presentations and taking the lead in contract negotiations including but not limited to: -Terms & Conditions, Scope, and Budget
• Working effectively with project managers, key technical specialists, and the Marketing team as a key leader to deliver quality projects to our clients
• Leading select projects within his/her technical area of expertise
• Being active in professional societies
Client Service Leader - Water Services
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree and 15+ years of experience with municipal water projects
• Previous experience winning/managing water projects in the Detroit market.
• Strong client relationships with water clients in the Detroit market
• MI Professional Engineer Registration or ability to attain within 6 months
• 15+ years of experience with municipal water projects in the Detroit market working with an Engineering Consulting firm
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Michigan - Detroit
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: