CDM Smith Sr. EBS R12 Developer - HCM Fusion Cloud in Chennai, India
CDM Smith is looking to hire a talented Oracle EBS Mid-Level Application Software Developer with hands-on experience in Fusion HCM to assist in
Business Technology application development group.
Senior Oracle Fusion HCM Developer
The Senior Oracle Fusion HCM Developer role is responsible for developing and maintaining business solutions in both Oracle Fusion and
Oracle EBS HRMS environments.
Actively participate in data integration (ETL) activities to support data communication between Oracle HCM Fusion and EBS Core HR module.
Must be familiar with data mapping methodologies. Also, involve with enhancements in Oracle EBusiness Suite R12, 11i.
This individual will adhere to the organization’s formal best practices, change management and system development lifecycle.
This individual must be self-driven, team player, and a quick learner, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Senior Oracle Application Developer
The candidate will participate in fulfilling application development needs around Oracle HCM Fusion and EBusiness Suite R12 & 11i.
This individual will assist with daily production support related activities and other enhancements/project initiatives.
• Work with Technical Leads, understand technical requirements, and assist with development.
• Develop data extraction jobs in Fusion HCM SaaS environment to support downstream applications
• Upload data into Oracle Fusion using FBL
• Write ad-hoc queries and pull data from Fusion environment
• Modify existing or create new data models in Fusion for reporting
• Hand-on experience in using HR public API and data mapping tools
• Work with 3rd party vendors and coordinate development and troubleshooting activities towards issue resolution in
a fast-paced team environment.
• Take ownership of the development, unit-testing, and code migration.
• Improve systems performance by investigating problems, developing specifications, identifying trends in technology,
and recommending solutions.
• Work closely with AMS and Internal teams globally. Must be team player.
Sr. EBS R12 Developer - HCM Fusion Cloud
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• 6 plus job experience supporting IT functions in Oracle EBS R12/11i and in HCM Fusion environments.
• At least one full life cycle implementation experience with Oracle Fusion HCM strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of Human Capital Management Fusion Architecture and navigation
• Experience with data ETL methodologies
Experience developing HCM extracts, FBL, Reports BI, Oracle HRMS, XML publisher
• Experience and strong understanding of Oracle EBS R12 functionality is a must.
• Experience in at least 2 of following Oracle Application modules:
HR, Oracle Projects Foundation, Oracle Core financials (AP, AR, GL, CM, FA).
• Strong understanding of Oracle APIs and open interfaces along with experience developing
• Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
• Strong hands on experience in Oracle EBS development technologies
(including Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, OA Framework, PL/SQL, SQL, Workflow, Unix shell scripting, BI Publisher).
• Good understanding of underlying security in Oracle Applications.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills for Oracle apps issues.
• Experience in performance tuning in Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
• Must be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic team environment.
• Good understanding of Chainsys Appload/AppMigrate Data Mapping/integration Utility.
• Good to have exposure to identity management system to establish AD accounts
• Understand and implement/modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields,
workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service engineering and construction firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
CDM Smith is always working to help our clients stay ahead of the curve. Innovation defines the way we work, helps us redefine industry standards and fuels our curiosity for the unknown. Our cutting-edge research and development program, appetite for innovative technologies and expert virtual design and construction practices help us transform the industry one breakthrough at a time.
Job Site Location:
India - Chennai
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: