CDM Smith SR. Application Software Developer - Talend / SSIS in Chennai, India
• Actively participate in data integration (ETL) activities to support data communication between SQLServer and Oracle EBS.
• Develop data extract, transformations, and load routines with SSIS including importing data from files, moving data from one database platform to another
• Strong knowledge of relational databases, as well as skills in SQL query design and development.
• Conduct system tests and root cause analysis, troubleshoot business issues and correct database defects, respond
quickly to bug fixes and enhancement requests.
• Write ad-hoc queries to verify ETL activities to debug one-off issues
• Take ownership of the development, unit-testing, code migration, and documentation.
SR. Application Software Developer - Talend / SSIS
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 7 plus job experience in Data Integration ETL environments
• Experience working on Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing designing, developing,
Testing, and troubleshooting using SSIS packages to implement complex ETL processes
• Experience with the Microsoft Excel Macros and Pivot Tables
• Experience with the Microsoft BI Stack, i.e., SQLServer, Sharepoint
• Experience with scheduling jobs using SQL Agent. Setting up Alerts to proactively monitor any schedule issue
• Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
• Hands on experience in Oracle EBS development technologies
• Must be able to handle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic team environment.
• Good to have exposure to TALEND middleware
• Experience in at least 2 of following Oracle Application modules:
Oracle Projects Foundation preferred , Oracle Core financials (AP, AR, GL, CM, FA).
• Strong understanding of Oracle public APIs to create/update projects, tasks, and Budgets
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
India - Chennai
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: