CDM Smith Mechanical Engineer 2 in Chennai, India
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by: Applying standard techniques, procedures and criteria in specific situations Adjusting and correlating data Recognizing discrepancies in results and following operations through a sequence of related detailed engineering/scientific tasks Screening assignments and selecting techniques and procedures to use on non-routine work. Exercising some judgment on details of work in making preliminary selections and adaptations of alternatives Possibly assuming some responsibility for the direction of others.
Mechanical Engineer 2
CDM Smith Employment Type:
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
B.S. in engineering and 3 to 5 years' experience, or M.S. in engineering and up to 2 year of experience.
A strong academic record.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Familiarity with necessary computer programs.
• Familiar with HVAC System design calculations like cooling and heating load calculations, Fan static pressure calculations, pump head calculations, Air distribution system design, Chilled/Hot water piping design..etc.
• Moderate user of AutoCAD and REVIT software.
• Familiar with ASHRAE, NFPA codes and standards.
• LEED and Energy modeling knowledge is an added advantage.
• HVAC Controls and Building management system knowledge is an added advantage.
• Plumbing and Fire protection knowledge is an added advantage.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
India - Chennai
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: