CDM Smith Electrical Engineer 4 in Chennai, India
The job responsibilities with CDM Smith will include:
• Designing of electrical systems
• Power systems analysis
• Preparing plans and specifications for project bidding and construction
• Providing construction support services
• Coordination with the electrical and other disciplines as necessary
• Preparing engineering studies and reports
• Working with clients and project managers to prepare scope for project proposals.
• Supervising or coordinating the work of engineers, CAD designers and others assisting in specific assignments.
Electrical Engineer 4
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
• 10-12 years of experience with electrical systems design
• Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCAD
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English language.
• Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70).
• Experience with Performing short circuit, coordination and arc flash studies using SKM power systems analysis software.
• Proficiency with low voltage electrical distribution designs with limited proficiency in medium voltage designs.
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• Experience designing electrical systems for water/wastewater/other industrial/facilities(building) projects
• Experience with power systems analysis software - ETAP, Easy Power.
• Experience with leading medium to large scale electrical design projects preferably involving power distribution, lighting, communications, fire alarm, and security systems design.
• Experience with reviewing shop drawings and assisting with general construction services.
• LEED and CEM credentials
• REVIT and MicroStation skills
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
India - Chennai
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: