CDM Smith Senior Construction and Engineering Recruiter (4 years minimum) in Boston, Massachusetts
We are looking for a talented recruiter to join our team! In this role, you will provide the highest level of consultative staffing services for targeted positions within major business units mainly in Construction and Engineering, assisting with Scientists, and other technical support personnel across the US.
We are open to someone sitting in our Boston, MA or Chelmsford, MA offices. Remote opportunities or working in any of our CDM Smith locations may be possible for the right candidate.
Responsibilities would include:
• Partnering with senior leadership and hiring managers to identify and prioritize staffing needs and workforce planning strategies, and documents clear understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements.
• Sourcing utilizing a variety of resources and applying the latest tools and technology to source, develop and maintain effective pipeline/network of diverse key talent
• Fully leverages the ATS to manage candidates while ensuring company and legal compliance with staffing practices and processes
• Continually staying informed of the latest recruiting trends and applying innovative recruiting/sourcing techniques to ensure competitive state-of-the-art recruiting practices
• Managing all communication with candidates and applicants; reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates, preparing applicants for interviewing and managing all stages of candidate and applicant development and close.
• Routinely consulting, managing, coordinating and documenting all communication with hiring managers and interview team; providing feedback on initial pre-screening and interviewing of applicants; ensuring timely action with hiring managers to schedule interviews and obtain interview feedback; coordinating and communicating movement of applicants through the system including background checking and results and assuring timely offers
Senior Construction and Engineering Recruiter (4 years minimum)
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field required
• 4 years minimum of full life-cycle recruiting experience required, preferably in a similar industry and in a high volume setting
• Demonstrated experience of working on national, multi-location level, high volume recruitment setting
• Experience recruiting Construction roles such as Construction Managers, Inspectors, and civil engineers is strongly preferred
• Demonstrated experience working with government compliance (OFCCP) regulations strongly preferred
• Demonstrated candidate sourcing strategy expertise
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems, Kenexa Brassring Preferred
• Excellent communications skills, Team Orientated
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Massachusetts - Boston
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: